Learn the Value of Your The Vistancia Communities Active-Adult and Master Planned Communities Area Property
Your home’s value relies heavily on the current market conditions of your community AND Neighborhood. These market conditions will give you a better idea of what your homes is really worth.
Instant Home Evaluators like Zillow’s zestimate are comprehensive estimates and can be off by as much as 12% which is a LOT in today’s market. A CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your home can give you a much closer estimate of your home’s true value by finding out what homes that are comparable to yours have sold for recently.
A CMA includes information like:
- Comparative Properties that have sold and closed within the last 3 to 6 months
- Comparative Active listings – properties currently for sale
- Comparative Pending sales – listings that have gone under contract but not yet closed
- Comparative UCB sales—listings that have gone under contract but are taking back-up offers
- Comparative Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A brief report on your Home and the estimate of its value based on today’s market
A completed CMA is presented in the form of a report, which includes the all of the items below, suggested selling price, detailed information about your home, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
To get a CMA on your home for FREE – simply fill out the form below with as many details on your home as you can provide and we will get the CMA to you.
The details you provide will enable Friedman Realty Associates to begin your gathering the necessary information that will determine the real-time market value of your property.
Your Right To Privacy